Precision Sapphire Technologies (PST) is a Europe situated (Lithuania) company with rather big experience in manufacturing of custom and industry precision optical parts (optical windows and other) from different materials, such as crystals (Germanium, Crystal Quartz, Calcium Fluoride, Zinc Selenide, Sapphire). PST can supply also sight glasses and sight sapphire windows for high pressure and high temperature systems.
PST was founded by Russian physicist with over 30 years of experience in physics and technology of high temperature materials such as oxide crystals, semiconductor crystals, custom and industrial glasses, as well as processing (cutting, grinding and polishing) of listed above materials. Our activities are based on long time experience and good relations with engineers and scientists from Russia, Ukraine, USA and China.
Precision custom optical parts supplied by PST are used in experimental researches in worldwide scientific institutions, such as
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany
- Laboratory National de Metrologie, France
- Max- Born Institut fur Nichtlineare Optik und Kurzzeitspektroskopie, Germany
- Instituto de Fisica –UFRJ, CERN, Switzerland
- Fraunhofer Institute Physics, Germany
- Universite de Franche-Comte, France
- Berkeley University, USA
- Texas A&M University, USA
- Rayotek Scientific Inc., USA
- Turner Photovoltaic Laboratory Consulting, Germany
- Spectra System Corp., USA
- Photonics Research Centre, Hong Kong, China
- Instituto de Fisica Corpuscular, Spain
- Industrial Research Limited, New Zealand
Industrial applications of precision custom optical parts supplied by PST are used in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Japan, Norway, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and USA.
PST also provides consulting services in following areas:
- Optical damage (photorefractive effect) in crystals of the LiNbO3 type
- New method of measuring photo and dark conductivity in electro-optical crystals
- New method of measuring the temperature and electrical field using oxide crystals
We offer high quality precision custom and industry optical parts at very competitive prices since 2005.